twitter google

IM MAKING A SUBO VOODO DOLL, NEED A FEW THINGS

Home Forums Everything else IM MAKING A SUBO VOODO DOLL, NEED A FEW THINGS

This topic contains 26 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

HELLO

AFTER HEARING SUBO ON THAT LAST PODCAST, AND READING ALL I CAN STAND OF HIS WRITINGS, IVE DECIDED TO TAKE ACTION TO SILENCE HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

NORMALLY I WOULD JUST DOJO STORM HIM GRACIE IN ACTION STYLE LIKE I USED TO BE KNOWN FOR IN MY FORMATIVE YEARS. HOWEVER IVE BECOME A BIT OF A CELEBRITY SINCE THEN, AND REALLY CANT RISK LITIGATION FROM THE SPANKING ID PUT ON THAT MAN CHILD.

IVE DECIDED THE BEST OPTION WOULD BE TO CREATE A VOODOO DOLL IN HIS LIKENESS, AND TORTURE AS I SEE FIT. FOR INSTANCE, IF HE WRITES ANOTHER “STRIKEFORCE NEEDS TO GO AWAY” ARTICLE, I COULD SMASH THE HANDS OF THE DOLL WITH A HAMMER. NO MORE TYPING FOR SUBO.

OR IF I EVER HEAR HIS INTOLERABLE VOICE ON ANOTHER PODCAST, I WILL STICK A NEEDLE RIGHT IN THE DOLLS THROAT. PROBLEM SOLVED.

SO I PRETTY MUCH HAVE THE DOLL MADE. ALL I NEED NOW IS A FEW STRANDS OF HIS HAIR, AND MAYBE A CURRENT PICTURE OF HIM SO I CAN MAKE THE DOLL MORE IN HIS LIKENESS.

ANYONE WHO CAN PROVIDE ME WITH THESE THINGS WILL BE HANDSOMELY REWARDED WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT SUBO WILL NO LONGER BE A BANE TO THE WORLD OF “MMA JOURNALISM”

THANKS IN ADVANCE

thingvolds

*VOODOO*

agentsmith

You’re really digging your capslock, huh?

Letibleu

Cool, the last retard I chased away crossed the highway and got hit by a semi.

CAP

Get to work!

The last podcast eh? Took a while to mash that out on your keyboard.

G Funk

What’s voo-do? Oh, that’s how “wisemen” spell voo-doo right?

agentsmith

^ He’s going to make the doll out of Voo-Doh too.

glassjawsh

id rather get rid of you

subo

Maybe you should just try jumping me in the street. See how that works out for ya.

iamphoenix

as Terry Bradshaw would say, NOT FUNNY

glassjawsh

@ subo – im sure he’d try to break your pelvis, but not with judo

Rodriguez

“OR IF I EVER HEAR HIS INTOLERABLE VOICE ON ANOTHER PODCAST, I WILL STICK A NEEDLE RIGHT IN THE DOLLS THROAT.”

The guy already smokes like a chimney, can’t you just let nature take it’s course and wait five more years until he switches from asking for BetUS signups to donations for a voicebox?

G Funk

Derek with his internet gangster response. I hate the both of you, you’re made for eachother.

GoldenArms

you actually listened to a podcast that featured subo? I tried that once and almost stabbed my ear drums. subo is the reason Ryan hasn’t been around here. Ryan is hoping if he leaves for awhile, subo will take his donation begging, skoal sucking, mt dew drinking, newport smoking, sister molesting, trailer park ass to another blog site.

“Maybe you should just try jumping me in the street. See how that works out for ya.”

what a fag.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives