twitter google

if no one cares about JMMA and no one cares about WMMA then WJMMA must split into some negative fraction that I dont understand

Home Forums MMA Related if no one cares about JMMA and no one cares about WMMA then WJMMA must split into some negative fraction that I dont understand

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

http://mmajunkie.com/news/26597/megumi-fujii-vs-karla-benitez-official-for-dream-new-year-2011.mma

you guys can have ronda rousey and stupid gina carano

I’ll take this me some mega megu every damned time

can’t believe she’s 37

CAP

I want Rhonda to snap my arm off so I can fist Gina with it. Bileib that.

Also this Dream show is looking sick!

I wish Ronda was in Megu’s weight class.   I really really do.  Tate’s been looking really lanky lately so maybe they can fight?

I hope Megu doesn’t try and stand with Benitez unless she’s moved to Holland since her last fight.

thingvolds

wmma should be banned. i’m not even sure woman should be allowed to vote, let alone fight professionally in mma, to be honest. according to some stats i read, women came out in high numbers to vote for bill clinton. a high percentage of the women polled said they voted for him “because he’s cute”.

i don’t enjoy watching a pretty woman like carano get pummeled by a monster like cyborg. i will not be watching rousey vs cyborg. rousey is pretty and has a good personality. it won’t be enjoyable seeing her get smashed. however, if she somehow manages to win, i might start following wmma casually.

women dont have a hog so volds wont watch

CAP

^Are we sure about Cyborg?

Letibleu

only the athletic commission guy that has to watch the pee come out of the penis and into the cup knows that answer.

thingvolds

^^i’ve volunteered for that job multiple times. i’d clean this sport up in no time.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives