twitter google

I think Strikeforce wants Fedor to win

Home Forums MMA Related I think Strikeforce wants Fedor to win

This topic contains 24 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

Probably, or Overeem is just as good for them, Though they’ve spent more money and time promoting Fedor, sorta.

iamphoenix

^yup

variable

I really only want to see Overeem v. Fedor, then in a perfect world, after his victory Overeem takes off for the UFC.

How is it better?

NinjaCodah

win or lose, I say Fedor fucks this whole tournament over after his first fight.

Now I’m curious to see if Strikeforce will ever mention Werdum submitting Fedor in their last fight, or if they’ll pretend it never happened.

its not 2 good fighters vs has beens

I wonder why they didn’t put the most marketable fighter they had – who’s also their champion- on the poster.

CAP

After all the shit they had to deal with signing the guy you might as well roll with it.

But, IMO, that’s the exact reason not to put the focus on him. they’ll decide to re-negotiate whenever they want. Although I see where you’re coming from.

CAP

If M-1 tries to re-negotiate during this tourney they should be told to take a hike.

Omomatta

You say that as if it will actually ever happen.

russik

Joins just to post “fan” trailer … to block or not to block?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives