twitter google

I Remember That One Fateful Day When Coach Took Me Aside

Home Forums Everything else I Remember That One Fateful Day When Coach Took Me Aside

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. “You don’t have to tell me,” I said. “I’m off the team, aren’t I?” “Well,” said Coach, “you never were really ON the team. You made that singlet you’re wearing out of rags and towels, and your headgear is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the timer and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to double leg people at inappropriate times.” It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that’s when I felt the handcuffs go on.

iamphoenix

what’s that from. i remember this a little.

glassjawsh

this is on par with dumb bitches who quote keisha or eminem lyrics on their fucking facebook status. STFU!!!!!!!

Jack Handy or Mick Foley.

thingvolds

“this is on par with dumb bitches who quote keisha or eminem lyrics on their fucking facebook status. STFU!!!!!!!”

lets be facebook friends, ill send you a request

G Funk

Didn’t you already post this before?

thingvolds

no. this is the first time ive ever shared this embarrassing story with anyone

G Funk

You should come up with some new shit tool. http://www.fightlinker.com/that-fucked-upbizarre-thing-that-happened comment #3

thingvolds

theres a perfectly good explanation for that

frickshun

^^Haha!! You guys gotta learn to enjoy Thingvolds. He’s like a RETARDED, SMELLY version of Phoenix.

Omomatta

I think Jackals are getting either a little slow(er) or just loosing their sense of humor. You’re all a bunch of fucking crab asses. Good job thingvolds….fuck these cry baby pussies.

subo

lol.  Repost for the loss.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives