twitter google

I FUCKING LOVE NICK DIAZ

Home Forums MMA Related I FUCKING LOVE NICK DIAZ

This topic contains 41 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

besides being the one of the most entertaining fighters in the ring, hes always good for some entertainment outside it. here he awkwardly tells ariel helwani he didnt want to do the interview because he feels ariel starts shit and hed rather not have anything to do with him.

http://video.aol.com/aolvideo/aol-sports/nick-diaz-pre-fight-interview/895503668001

glassjawsh

in the butt

thingvolds

^^i love him in the butt?

diaz looks puffy and retarded

whiny fag complains about everything

thingvolds

^^you complain about everything.

true but i dont complain about pay like he does. making 3x the national yearly income in 25 minutes or less is not something to complain about.

i do however share his opinion on yellow cards

scissors61

a guy who started a fight in a hospital calling someone else a shit-stirrer. that’s rich. 

thingvolds

he does come off as a malcontent. i dont blame him really, he takes a lot of damage in many of his fights better have a nest egg before his chin goes the way of liddells.

id be more worried he end up looking like this guy… he already sounds like him

iamphoenix

DIAZ Brothers 4 life

ghostboner

Ya fuck Ariel! Why is he always trying to start fights? What does he think this is, some kind of ultimate fighting, uh, league?

My biggest beef with Ariel is when he says “some people/insiders/critics say …” when he wants to inject his own opinions.

Such hacky tripe.  State names and source that shit or shut the fuck up.

But I LOVED the more intimate backstage stuff E. Casey shot with him and Rogan.

agentsmith

^ Not necessarily, he could be asking the question that lots of others have posed, but he himself doesn’t believe.  He doesn’t have time in a brief interview to quote sources, unless a specific guy said a specific thing, and in those cases he does.

agentsmith

Jesus fuck, it was like an endurance trial to get through that video.

CAP

Typical awkward Nick Diaz interview. ADD at its finest. Looking forward to this one though, should be a solid card.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives