twitter google

I am a stupid head

Home Forums Everything else I am a stupid head

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  iamphoenix 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

So I’m pretty fucking your mom sure I bought a star because I can now view the star members page. I’m outraged, fueled by Mike and Ikes candy and Dr Pepper on a Saturday night! Do you manually insert the star next to my name or what? How does this work.

I also should bring up that I don’t have my winnings from the doodle contest. Please don’t tell me you’ve been fucking my mom too ryan. I know how you canadians are, always fucking american women when their sons aren’t around.

So here’s what i want:

MY STAR

MY SHIT

in other news, mike and ike candy is really good btw. dr pepper is nice.

iamphoenix

can you actually put like, a pair of tits, or like, van damme’s face. i’ll pay an extra 10 dollars for it seriously i would. this will be so much better than a stupid star.

Or, how about JCVD motorboating Ryan’s mom.

iamphoenix

paypal is being a little bitch. so, um. fuck it.

iamphoenix

so i have old bank account on paypal and i can’t update it because paypal is a bitch and asking me for my old bank account number as a “random security measure” before i log in and i don’t know that shit. i blame you.

G Funk

A fucking thread for this? Homey, go field strip your M-4, fuck a Korean or something. You’re getting lame, and yes I’m stalking you!

iamphoenix

how is ryan supposed to get his 20 dollars when paypal is being a bitch. i’m going to troll paypal.

You have access to more stuff because you’re a beta writer.

There’s no record of you buying a star either from the site store or through paypal. This would explain why you don’t have a star :-p

As for the doodle contest stuff, it was shipped out a while ago. Send me a message if you don’t have it by the middle of this week and we’ll sort something out.

iamphoenix

:( paypal is fucking me in the ass!!!

agentsmith

No, that’s your uncle.

Typical American military – asking for shit you can’t pay for.

MadMan

“:( paypal is fucking me in the ass!!!”

it ain’t a real pal unless it’s at least giving a reach around 😉

frickshun

Phoenix can’t work Paypal but they ISSUED HIM A RIFLE. Gawd Bless Murrica.

To be fair, Frick, they also shipped him off for the Koreans to deal with.

frickshun

I supposed they figured w/the Korean “narrow view”, they wouldn’t realize what a dunce he is…..or that he’s HOLDING HIS RIFLE UPSIDE DOWN.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives