twitter google

got 4 minutes to kill? check out my buddy Rev painting the highlife girl on my kitchen wall

Home Forums Everything else got 4 minutes to kill? check out my buddy Rev painting the highlife girl on my kitchen wall

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

glassjawsh

somebody needs to show me how to post videos without all the other gunk showing up. im just pasting the url into that tree thingy that phoenix was babbling about during the beta. is there a less stupid way to go about it?

and yes i’m in the video and no i dont have the swarthy jew good looks of frickshun

G Funk

He’s got skillz.

CAP

Nice! How long did all that take? I painted a killer giraffe in my boys room, sorry no video.

Party on Garth!

glassjawsh

haha garth is my roomie matt, the haggard bastard

we edited 19 hours of video down to what we have here, its at 1800x normal speed

scissors61

Don’t paste the url using the tree thingy–that’s for images. Just paste it into the reply box. Then left-click it and click that little chain-break icon to remove the URL. That should do the trick. 

Also: sick fuckin’ mural, dude. High Life is my all-time #1 cheap beer. I drank so much of that shit in high school I should’ve been sponsored by Miller. 

scissors61

There, I cleaned this one up for ya. 

frickshun

I must admit, I’m the handsomest ugly guy you’ve ever met. It’s all in the posture.

iamphoenix

fuck you. i guess it doesn’t matter that i’ve been freezing my ass off in the fucking field and shit this week, eating cold food and freezing my toes. off…hauling 100 pound rounds with my bare hands, sleeping in the back of my humvee with 2 other dudes and this is the thanks that i get youtube? fuck you for blocking this video in korea you fucking communist dick suckers. how am supposed to watch videos if you keep blocking them. and fuck you hulu for blocking your video’s outside the united states. that’s why i torrent my shit retarded pieces of frozen cum tasters.

Carcass

Come to the UK Phoenix, I’ll happily introduce you to the delights of the Black Mountains and the Brecon Beacons – our senior NCO cadres are all in Sennybridge in the middle of Wales…once they have experienced the bogs, snow, horizontal rain and scree slopes all those hairy-arsed corporals are changed men before they get their sergeant’s stripes!

Oh, and nice mural.

glassjawsh

can someone please tell me what the hell carcass just said?

and thanks

iamphoenix

i’m not sure where i’ll be headed to next. i leave korea in 5 months!!! and that just sounds horrible. why can’t they just put some army post in socal. it makes too much sense.

frickshun

Finally watched the vid. Super fucking cool!!

You should tell ur buddy to put his services on Craig’s List. Yuppy parents would pay a buttload for him to paint cartoon murals in baby rooms. Fo’ real.

Also, I remember when Mr. X to the Z was good……1st 2 albums were amazing.

Omomatta

Jawshy, please tell me that you’ve stopped drinking High Life. Talk about rot gut fucking piss. And be honest……if you tell me you don’t drink it any more I know you’re lying. While you’re at it, tell your boy to pull his fucking pants up……fucking hoodlum. Oh yeah….and while you’re at it, tell your boy I’ll give him $300 and a half barrel of Old Mil to paint my house.

G Funk

Pants on the ground, lookin like a fool witchyo pants on the ground! I can’t stand the pants waist below the ass, I don’t want to see your ass!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives