twitter google

goddamnit…i like tomas rios’ blog

Home Forums MMA Related goddamnit…i like tomas rios’ blog

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

glassjawsh

but then again id still put it to kelly clarkson http://www.celebjihad.com/images/kelly_clarkson_comparison.jpg
    so my opinion prolly means nothing

frickshun

Why don’t you take your online degree back to periodicals now.

glassjawsh

^ I’d like to be offended but im too impressed that you actually know there is a periodical section in libraries

Omomatta

If someone doesn’t know that…they should be hit in the head with a tack hammer because they are a retard.

frickshun

Jawsh–>there are 2 reasons I go to my local library:
    1) Free DVD movie rentals
    2) Free video game rentals

Márcio

Thanks for posting this, fun read.

rios blows goats.

glassjawsh

@ frick – you and 98% of america, the other 2% are usually hobos that use our internet for public masturbation purposes

iamphoenix

jawsh, why is the library staff full of losers, fatties, old women and creepy guys?

Why are there more DVD’s than books?

What’s the point of late fee’s for books when no one else reads, so it doesn’t matter if you turn them in on time….

glassjawsh

i can see where this is headed but ill indulge you anyhow.

that the lib is full of fat sweaty weirdos, old hippies, butch chicks, shut ins and effeminate dudes is a myth. this may have been true 20 years ago but the massive influx of young people interested in an increasingly less draconian field (ie, computers instead of goddamned dewey index cards) means that the weird spinster bitch shushing people for coughing is a thing of the past

last year their were 2500 movies made in the world and 275,000 books published in the US alone. so there are still a fuckload more books than DVD’s. but just cause i work at the library doesn’t mean im into books. an archivist is basically someone who deals with one of a kind history (ex. for my internship today i leafed through about 4000 photo’s of IU South Bend’s commencement in 1992. im serious when i say the ugliest people in history lived in the midwest in the early 90s)…and fuck i lost my train of thought thinking all the pasty white people with big hair in fila jackets i just looked at……

late fee’s are stupid and there are people we still lend to that owe 3 or 4 hundred dollars

frickshun

Jawsh works in a library. Still gets me every time!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives