twitter google

Gabrielle Giffords Votes To Raise Debt Ceiling

Home Forums Everything else Gabrielle Giffords Votes To Raise Debt Ceiling

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

makes total sense that rep gabrielle giffords showed up to vote for the debt ceiling proposal today. because only a half brain dead retard thinks its a good idea to borrow more money in order to get out of debt.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/08/01/debt.talks/index.html?iref=BN1&hpt=hp_t1

Washington (CNN) — The U.S. House on Monday passed the debt-ceiling deal worked out by President Barack Obama and congressional leaders, sending it to the Senate for consideration a day before the deadline for the government to face possible default.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid announced his chamber will take up the measure at noon on Tuesday. No amendments will be allowed, and approval will require a super-majority of 60 votes in the 100-member Senate, Reid said.

On Monday, the House overcame opposition from liberal Democrats and tea party conservatives for ideologically different reasons to pass the measure by a 269-161 vote.

One of those supporting the plan was Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, D-Arizona, who cast her first House vote since being shot in the head in an assassination attempt in January.

frickshun

Volds, you fool……did you think letting the US default was a better idea?? I don’t care much for government but this needed to be done.

iamphoenix

this was the whole point he posted this.

because only a half brain dead retard thinks its a good idea to borrow more money in order to get out of debt.

the rest is just filler. 

the debt went from 900 billion to 3 trillion from 1980 to 1990… and what brain dead retards were president then? From 2000 to 2009 it went up another 6 trillion, and the 2009 budget was approved by GW

so fuck off you fucking idiot… this is a manufactured crisis by a bunch of half retards who could barely pass high school or jesus camp let alone economics experts.

kvelertak

Like that wasn’t going to happen.

It’s all theater guys. Smarten up.

oh i know its puppetry of the penis

thingvolds

“Volds, you fool……did you think letting the US default was a better idea?? I don’t care much for government but this needed to be done”

you keep borrowing more money and printing more money, the country will default eventually. whether this stopped a default or not doesnt matter when it fixes nothing. your kids or grandkids will just have to be the ones to deal with a default.

“the debt went from 900 billion to 3 trillion from 1980 to 1990… and what brain dead retards were president then? From 2000 to 2009 it went up another 6 trillion, and the 2009 budget was approved by GW

so fuck off you fucking idiot…”

youre always throwing gwb in my face like i give a fuck about the guy. thats the obamabot knee jerk reaction. if anyone criticizes the current adminstration, call him a neo con then blame everything on the guy before obama. three years into obamas second term you guys will still be doing this.

“Like that wasn’t going to happen.

It’s all theater guys. Smarten up.”

that i agree with

frickshun

Volds…..I just don’t know what your fucking point is. Please elaborate & try to keep it succinct b/c I have ADHD.

^you still didnt get my point. republicans can drive up the debt all day long but as soon as a black guy is president its a problem to raise someing that was raised like 18 times during your fantasy butt buddy Ronald Reagan.

“Unfortunately, Congress consistently brings the government to the edge of default before facing its responsibility. This brinkmanship threatens the holders of government bonds and those who rely on Social Security and veterans benefits. Interest rates would skyrocket, instability would occur in financial markets, and the federal deficit would soar. The United States has a special responsibility to itself and the world to meet its obligations. It means we have a well-earned reputation for reliability and credibility — two things that set us apart from much of the world.”

The Gipper

raise the limit,

raise taxes back to pre reagan levels and close loop holes

lower spending on stupid shit like wars

Spend money on useful stuff like education and infastructure

leave the old, sick and messed up alone

stop holding the country hostage with bullshit

CAP

and legalize weed 😉

^tax that shit

CAP

^that’s expected

i also want way higher taxes on tobacco and any beer i dont drink like bud or coors

Letibleu

G Funk

BWAhahahah! And dumbass has fingers on the triggers of some of the cheapest handguns money can buy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives