twitter google

for buttfuck’s sake let this be true

Home Forums MMA Related for buttfuck’s sake let this be true

This topic contains 60 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

sandstorm

i read there are problems comin out of japan about that one, but fucking god i hope that comes to be. how sick would that be? im getting more and more excited for dynamite

subo

Oh yay, another HW coming off of a loss for the Uber!

glassjawsh

^ i feel like this is less a case of faulty matchmaking and more of a case in which almost all other fighters who have been offered the fight have turned it down. (for fear of being turned into creamed corn in front of an entire nation)

which I KNOW (and agree) shows a horrible lack of institutional control and is yet another strike against non-exclusive contracts

sandstorm

even if he is coming off a loss i still would like to see both guys fight

YEAH RIGHT

It’s hard to say Duffee is coming off a loss. I mean, before the last 5 seconds of the fight people were talking about possible title fights. The dude is legit, i think him vs uber would be a fucking SICK fight.

subo

^ IT IS NOT DIFFICULT AT ALL TO SAY THAT TODD DUFFEE GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT BY MIKE RUSSOW.

YEAH RIGHT

Yes, i realize that. No need to yell. The point i was trying to make, dick, was that duffee will win that fight 99/100 times. He just got cocky. Yes, a loss is a loss, but you cannot say with a straight face that Russow is a better fighter than Duffee. And the fact that he got ko’d doesn’t make a possible fight with uber exciting as fuck

subo

Dude, Yes. I. Can. We determine who the best fighter is by having them fight. Russow has the same number of losses as Duffee, more wins and – this is key – a KO win over Duffee during which he took Todd’s best shots and kept going.

pewnt

Overeem is getting the JMMA treatment.

Can we find a can….no
    Can we find a freakshow…..no

Ok give a half decent fighter less than two weeks to prepare for the fight.

They could have booked 2 fighters months ago. One if he won K1, and one if he lost. Give one Overeem, and the other to who ever based on K1 results. JMMA stacking the deck to get the results they want….again.

If Overeem loses to anyone taking the fight 9 days…..LMAO!

He better win. Strikeforce cannot afford to have another HW destroy his rep in a fight he is being set up to win.

mmariusp

I think Overeem vs Duffee is a fun match, Duffee got knocked out Russow in what Joe Rogan called one of the greatest comeback ko´s in MMA history, So fucking what.

everyone get´s cought some time, Junior Dos Santos got armbarred by Joaquim Ferreira and the greatest HW of all time god triangled by Werdum, it doesn´t mean that they are bad fighters or that the one is clearly better than the other one.

Like the great Gus Johnson once said, ” these things happen in mma”

Man. Haters can’t diss a win over Duffee after riding his nuts for months. It’s not like he got booted from the UFC for sucking, though Russow did knock his ass out.

Scrolls up…

Yeah Subo is already hatin’ nevermind.

pwent – They are working with what they got and trying to put on the best show they can. Why hate on it?

Who gives a flying fuck if it’s not ufc title fight relevancy. But then again… saying Shane Carwin and Brock Lesnar was for the baddest man on the planet was a joke too.

Fights are fights, and this will be damn entertaining.

If the Reem wins it quiets down a lot of his detractors (his smarter ones anyway) and if Duffman wins it gives them all the ammo in the world.

Personally, I think the fact that Overeem is willing to fight just about anybody on such short notice after winning K-1 is pretty impressive.

NinjaCodah

This should solidify Overeem as the best HW on the planet.

or maybe not.

Well I wouldn’t say that just yet Ninjacodah. But it would put him in the top 10 over guys who are ready to drop off, no doubt.

You can’t hold that Duffee was a legit UFC heavyweight one month and then say he doesn’t count when he’s fighting overeem.

But he just needs to be more consistent and beat the few bigger guys out their.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives