twitter google

finally……fedor’s back to smashing cans in japan

Home Forums MMA Related finally……fedor’s back to smashing cans in japan

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

G Funk

Today I ate a honey glazed turkey spinach salad today. For NYE I’ll be having the Cuban special in lechon asado en la caja china, congri y yucca.

Just the way it should be.

glassjawsh

^ that was completely off topic and inappropriate

but it sounds so goddamned delicious i dont care at all

If Fedor somehow lost this fight I’d be pretty depressed.

Also, Frank Mir has Exposed Fedor.

CAP

Why the hell not it’s New Years in Japan!! I hope to see a full on can smashing. I assume HDNet has my back on this.

And at this point I say FUCK IT. I’m a huge Fedor fan and say if he has (he better have) a good finish/showing here offer him a spot in the UFC. Yeah he may not be the best anymore but it could make for some compelling match ups. Dana could get off crushing Fedor at the end of his career, let’s see what happens. If they have room for guys like Stephen Struve they have room for the Last Emperor.

If it’s God’s will of course.

iamphoenix

i’m more interested in fedor now that he’s lost 10 times in a row. Because in Russia, 10 tens fucks you.

I think I’m doing these wrong.

iamphoenix

just to prove i just don’t only bash writers on this site…wtf is up with this line from the link gawshead gave above:

Emelianenko displayed a retuned striking game that he had been working on since his previous fight.

whoever that mma-japan writer guy is, you’re OMG SUXXORS!!!1 joke stolen from frick, whom I have totes unfriended on facebook for ripping my heart out my chest through my buttcheeks by sleeping with my enemy. :(

although i should know my real enemy is the inner me.

frickshun

Phoenigga–>you MOTHERFUCKER. Did you really un-friend me?? I haven’t been on Facebook much but that will put me down to 3 friends…….and 2 of them are people I barely knew in high school that only make annoying posts about their terrible lives getting worse every day.

G Funk

Penix was furreal bout the Richard Cock shenanigans!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives