twitter google

Finally

Home Forums MMA Related Finally

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

The UFC puts on an event that doesn’t suck.

Not only did it not suck, it was fucking awesome. Well worth 44.99. I haven’t been able to say that for a long time.

P.S. OMFG BARBOSA. I’ll be starting the bandwagon now. Holy shit!! The other new brazilian was dope for 2 rounds too…ha!

Oh, the dude he fought was sick too. His jits was dope.

Very, very happy right now. 

YEAH RIGHT

I meant the dude Barbosa fought had sick jitz ha

iamphoenix

who is barbarosa? i can’t complain about this card. i would like to because it’s always funny, but this time i don’t have a reason. all the fights were good.

YEAH RIGHT

Barboza. He was the last fight they showed on the PPV. He fought on the prelims

scissors61

BJ muhfuckin’ Penn. Been waiting for that since the minute they called the fight at UFC 63 and it was all I had hoped for. Great card.

scissors61

And Rampage coming out to the PRIDE theme = sheer badassery

glassjawsh

beej done did good

scissors61

Now we must all unite behind him in his quest to rid the division of the dreaded Blanket of Doom himself
    http://mmaweekly.com/ufc-123-in-the-bag-bj-penn-faces-jon-fitch-next-at-ufc-127
    WAR! PRODIGY!

glassjawsh

awful awful awful awful awful fight for bj. itll be the 2nd gsp fight but with less punching and more snugging and blood vessels exploding in my brain

YEAH RIGHT

Dude when he came out to the PRIDE music i shit myself!

Awesome night, best ufc event in recent memory.

scissors61

I think this is a damn good time for BJ to get Fitch. Judging by recent interviews Fitch has realized his current style is fucking him over in terms of title shots, and might try to take some more chances…and that’s nothin’ but good news for BJ. If this thing turns into a firefight it definitely favors Penn with his power and finishing instinct. And it’s a 3-rounder, which also favors Penn.

iamphoenix

i’m so glad i didn’t bet any money for this card, i would have lost money hard.

i’m not a bj penn fan by any means, but he’s the lesser of 2 evils so i’m jacking off to him destroying fitch.

frickshun

I’m a huge Penn & Page fan……I actually bet virtual dollars against them last night. So I’m fucking thrilled that they both looked good & won.

Good night of fights. PRIDE theme ftw.

Lookin’ forward to BJ making Jon his Fitch.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives