twitter google

Fightlinker on xbox live

Home Forums Everything else Fightlinker on xbox live

This topic contains 32 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Fightlinker 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author

You might have noticed jake and I added our gamertags to the sidebar since we’re back on Xbox live now. We’re slowly getting into playing online more, and wanna get back into playing with the jackals … it was a lot of fun the last time right up until our xboxes got banned and accounts got nuked. So add us!

FIGHTLINKERcom

JakeTGA

We play a lot of Gears 2, Battlefield, and COD: WaW. Soon gonna start doing some D&D Daggerdale too.

Today, we’re gonna be playing Battlefield 1943 at 4pm EST, if anyone wants to join the squad feel free!

ill get in there today.

iamphoenix

i don’t have any of those games.

What games you got? I’m open to try others

iamphoenix

undisputed and madden. i haven’t played my xbox in 5 months. i suck terribly anyway.

iamphoenix

hey man i’ll be close up near canada in a couple of months i’m going to love rape you

im not gonna be there… while you love rape him

<object width=”435″ height=”349″><param name=”movie” value=”http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gEah8sQAy9c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US”></param><param name=”allowFullScreen” value=”true”></param><param name=”allowscriptaccess” value=”always”></param><embed src=”http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/gEah8sQAy9c?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US” type=”application/x-shockwave-flash” width=”435″ height=”349″ allowscriptaccess=”always” allowfullscreen=”true”></embed></object>

just got a new arcade stick, so if you want to get down on some marvel vs capcom 3, super street fighter 4, tekken 6, virtua fighter 5 or street fighter 4 I’m down for a match or two.

People with those crazy giant arcade things scare me 😉

battlefield was fun but the 4 person squad sucked. WAW might be a good idea since you can get it for pretty cheap these days

nem0

I’m legendarily bad at FPS games, but I like me some racing.  Gamertag nem0Lights0ut.  I never play online, though, so fucked if I know how this works.

glassjawsh

angryj is angry…..havent been on in a month though

Just bought WaW + a new headset but I got the FRENCH VERSION OF THE GAME. Fucking fuck fuck. Things that happen when you live in Quebec.

Doesn’t it have to be in French and English?

we used to get things part in french at target all the time… usually half english. looks like im gonna have to get WAW again.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives