twitter google

Fightlinker Featured in TOP 5 Funny MMA sites

Home Forums MMA Related Fightlinker Featured in TOP 5 Funny MMA sites

This topic contains 11 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  falkofire 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

falkofire

just posted an article on my website about what I feel are the top 5 funny mma related websites.

check out the list and tell me what you guys think of my Rankings

http://www.choose2bchamp.com/2011/04/top-5-funny-mma-websites.html

iamphoenix

your site ranks in the top 5 bitch sites.

glassjawsh

you forgot the last part “top 5 funny MMA sites…..of 2008”

G Funk

The underground #1 for FUNNY MMA site???

frickshun

I shall not click on that link for fear that it will be a complete waste of time.

Letibleu

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

IT’S A VIRUS THAT CAUSES ANAL LEAKAGE

thingvolds

the UG isnt funny, in fact its devoid of almost any humour. unless you consider incredibly lame troll angles to be funny. however, the subforums on mma.tv often have some good stuff.

Eugh, behind MiddleEasy

YEAH RIGHT

I like #5, 4, and 3. I like middleEasy, and all the middleEasy sites, but i’m FL till i die. Cagepotato is cool too. Fightlinker is like new york; a shithole. But if you can make it here, you can make it anywhere. Is that how the saying goes?

i dont usually read what they write at middle easy except for the rumor mill, not necessarily for any substantial rumors but its fun to think about some of them, and the post fight commentary. They do have some good vids n shit up and the comments are usually good. I like the thumbs up or down.

thingvolds

i like middleeasy. sherdog only for podcasts and fight finder. mma.tv for the subforums and breaking mma news when i care. i avoid all sbnation blogs because they fucking suck and the writers generally dont know much more than the average tuf fan.

i used to listen to sherdog radio but tired of 20 minutes of other sports talk and commercials

never go to the underground… its set up like its still 1995

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives