twitter google

Fedor’s release confirmed

Home Forums MMA Related Fedor’s release confirmed

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  pewnt 6 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

pewnt

http://mmaweekly.com/fedor-emelianenko-released-by-strikeforce-following-third-loss-in-a-row

If anyone knows Reem.Hadouken in real life. Please go check if he’s hanging in his closet.

pewnt

Before the peanut gallery gets in:

Yes I know that it was the final fight on his contract. Most contracts have a time frame that give the promotion exclusive negotiation period after it expires. Releasing him from any obligation to Strikeforce negates any of these stipulations, and frees him to sign/fight anywhere.

see ya!!

Letibleu

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand cue retirement.

CAP

Not that surprising but he added this bitch ass comment.

“Having your promotion carried by Fedor is like having your promotion carried by Kimbo Slice,” said White.

Fuck your satanic mother Dana.

Symbul

His contract was with Showtime but I’m sure Dana can make sure he doesn’t fight again under the SF/M-1 “co-promotion” banner.

CAP

Sadly he could probably end up headlining an M-1 card on Showtime.

frickshun

Everybody calm down & see what happens in a few weeks. You have no clue what kind of business is going down behind the scenes.

CAP

I’m cool with the cut. It’s the Kimbo comparison that put a dump truck of sand in my vag.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives