twitter google

Fedor v Bigfoot ?

Home Forums MMA Related Fedor v Bigfoot ?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  pewnt 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

pewnt

Source
    http://mmaweekly.com/fedor-emelianenko-vs-antonio-silva-in-the-works-for-jan-29-strikeforce-card

Pro’s
    – Fedor not fighting a complete can after his loss.
    – Fedor fighting this early may indicate more than one fight in 2011.
    – Both have lost to Werdum, so it is a logical lead in fight for winner getting rematch.
    – Fedor’s not getting a title shot coming off a loss.

Con’s
    – 5 Weeks notice is bullshit. Fighters will take the fight for the money, but at this level fighters deserve time to prepare.

My Opinion:

If Bigfoot came out and put Kyle away in the first minute of their fight, we would not be seeing this fight now. Kyle made Bigfoot look bad in that first round, so M1 may give the go ahead for this fight. IF, and it is a HUGE IF, Bigfoot wins……Fedor’s marketability is fucked.

I’ll care when they’re actually in the ring across from each other.

iamphoenix

he’s losing. i’m betting a billion dollars against him to him more billions.

glassjawsh

neat if it actually happens

CAP

pewnt I agree they looked at Bigfoots last performance and thought he would be a good fight for Fedor. I thought he looked pretty slow. It isn’t the most exciting match up but it actually makes sense for Strikeforce. JUST GIVE ME SOME FEDOR. If Fedya is the man we think he is he should crush Bigfoot. I wonder if this means they worked out his contract. I think the great Herschel Walker will also be on that card so it could get mass attention.

Fedor needs a good tune up before he demolishes werdum.

I’ll believe it when they show up for weigh-ins.

glassjawsh

@ fedor haduken – and then, in turn, is sacrificed to overeem

subo

War Bigfoot.

Subo = War hate hate hate.

pewnt

Source
    http://mmajunkie.com/news/21801/strikeforce-and-m-1-say-fedor-negotiations-ongoing-jan-29-fight-not-on-table.mma

And less than 12 hours later M1 is saying “maybe we can do it, but first Fedor gets a hummer from Coker, and Overeem has to go out on a date with Kogan”.

Someone PLEASE go off the deep end in the M1 office. They could really use a shotgun rampage in that company.

^ SHOCKING!!

Aaaaand there we go.

Never believe anything Fedor’s company says until Fedor is actually across from a fighter.

Symbul

Good old M-1 never fails to disappoint.

I love Russians. hahah

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives