twitter google

Fedor in Perspective, Then and Now

Home Forums MMA Related Fedor in Perspective, Then and Now

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Here is a comparison picture of Fedor in the mid Pride days and Fedor a few days ago. You guys voice your opinion.

Letibleu

A clean photoshop job was not required here so I spent as little of my life doing this as possible. Respectfully. I am too busy feeling HYPED UP FOR TONIGHT!

Grappo

unless you’re Herschel Walker, you will lose an appreciable amount of mass when you stop lifting weights.

i like this pic of a young Fedro and Aleks

ghostboner

Holy shit how was Fedor so dominant in pride with that fucked up right foot? He kicked Cro Cop’s ass with a clubfoot and some burn grafts on his leg! The man is super human!

I kid I kid. I think it is just a combination of him getting older and a little pudgier (is that a word?), and a really terrible photo. Pretty sure the lighting and angle of that new pic make it look as bad as possible. But who knows, we would have to ask Rasputin to know for sure.

YEAH RIGHT

I think he’s really just losing interest. The dude fights once a year on a good year, and he’s getting old. Sad to see a legend fade.

It’s really too bad 97% of MMA fans never knew the dominant Fedor.

subo

Steroids.

YEAH RIGHT

Fag.

Are you serious High-Hyped?  They’re holding a gallon tub of Beefcake whey roids IN THE PHOTO1!!

Letibleu

lol

Meh. he’s older and I think he clearly doesn’t lift weights at this point. If he got in shape, I’d be very interested in him at 205.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives