twitter google

Fear Factor Is Back Bitches

Home Forums Everything else Fear Factor Is Back Bitches

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Yesterday Joe Rogan signed a new deal with NBC to revive the good ole Fear Factor. The broadcaster ordered 8 episodes with the first one being a 2 hour special presentation. Production of the show is apparently slated to start at the end of July.

In case you live under a rock and have no idea what Fear Factor is, I will encapsulate. It is a show where people are dared to do retarded things we only did as kids (play and eat bugs. Climb, swim and jump over shit. Race to do meaningless things). Fear factor pushed the envelope of television at its time and set the stage for today’s retarded low moral reality television.

Rogan has stated in the past that he was glad it was over back when it was cancelled. He also said publicly he was stoned during the filming of most of the episodes.

If ever Joe was planning to leave his cage side commentators seat on the UFC, this could end up providing the platform into the next chapter of his career. Makes me wonder how long he will commentate the UFC. I wonder what it would be like without him. When I think of brace face, Ranallo and friends as being the next best thing, i get scared.

glassjawsh

i still don’t have a problem with mauro renallo

Letibleu

Syphilis does funny things to the mind if left untreated.

Letibleu

frickshun

Fun fact: I sent in a tape for Fear Factor hoping to get on. I wasn’t ready to accept that you needed some kind of hook to get on.

PS: My model friend DID GET ON w/his model girlfriend. She was locked in a glass case deep in a water tank. He had to dive in, find the right key, unlock her & bring her up. He freaked after 10 seconds & bailed on her. Rescue divers had to rescue her. HA!! Stupid models.

PSps: He’s like a real life Zoolander.

Omomatta

He should have learned to turn left.

Letibleu

If a chick wins the eating challenge on Fear Factor, she loses the ability to use all excuses not to swallow.

i forgot how funny that charater was. damn you chapelle for freaking out and killing your show!!

Letibleu

i’ll watch the new one just to see what other shit they can make people do years later. Im hoping for a war related one like drag a dead body through a mine field

noiseless

awesome, haven’t had a good dry heave in days.

CAP

barf=ratings! No thanks.

CAP

Frick: You seriously wanted to go on tv and eat bull cocks? Might as well get paid to do it.

frickshun

^^I can’t eat a large quantity of anything so that would have been a tough hurdle. It was the physical stuff I really wanted to do. I’m not talented enough to be on Ninja Warrior so this was the next best thing.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives