twitter google

Expect A False Flag Terror Attack Any Day Now

Home Forums Everything else Expect A False Flag Terror Attack Any Day Now

This topic contains 38 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

im feeling fairly certain a false flag terror op will go down either this weekend, or on the fourth of july itself. most likely on US soil. with ubama taking heat over his illegal war in libya, the stats that were recently published showing there are more troops deployed right now than any time under bush, disgust over the patriot act renewal, absurd TSA actions, the fbi winning the right to come on to your private property and plant tracking devices, and the general assault on civil liberties, now is the time to expect a false flag to justify all these crimes.

it could be something as simple as the recent bus stop bomb in jerusalem, or something as large as operation northwoods.

im thinking possibly something along the lines of the lavon affair, ie foriegn government carries out false flag to reverse the tide of disapproval of libyan war, or something like a timothy mcveigh situation, fbi / cia uses patsys they can somehow connect to a patriot or militia movement in order to gain approval of further restricting gun rights and to attempt to control the surge in interest in the militia / patriot movement.

hopefully im dead wrong here. this is all pure speculation, obviously. it takes somewhat of a perfect storm for these things to be seen through to completion. as you know, thousands of these type of ops have been planned but few have come to fruition. but it just seems like were ripe for another attack that benefits our government more than the actual accused attackers.

greenseed

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QaDR1O_kJs

Is The Willis Tower Being Set Up For A False Flag Terror Attack?

thingvolds

^^interesting, thanks for the link

Shibo

I can’t wait to get my new tinfoil hat in the mail. I’m so sick of the pentagon mind control waves making me complacent. I used the tinfoil in my old hat to grill chicken on the grill outside and now I’m all zombied again. Damn it, government.

thingvolds

interesting profile pic choice considering the best thing he ever did was get donkey kicked in the face. the only man in mma to ever get fucking donkey kicked. thats the perfect profile for you bootlicker

Shibo

You’re not even worthy to say his name, ubertroll. Go uncover some more brilliant conspiracies while I drink beer and laugh at you.

DaddyPants

you are on the wrong site volds, try http://concen.org/.

on a site like fightlinker why not post mma conspiracies? at least it would be well placed. i think you’d like concen, its where i get all my favorite conspiracies. 

Letibleu

Penix, it’s flow chart time :)

Redping

you’re a real down-side to this website, volds. everything you say is sad and dumb and not even entertaining in a sad or dumb way

thingvolds

red, i make one, maybe two threads a week. sometimes i dont make any threads for a month. how are my threads a “downside” to a message board that is almost completely dead anyway? this place is the same three people creating threads, and the same 10 people commenting. stop acting like my couple threads are ruining what would otherwise be some hip and happening discussion board.

and its funny you hate my threads so much, but you always click, read and post on them. if you really didnt like my shit, you would just ignore it. stop whining you silly cunt.

G Funk

^ You mad?

thingvolds

still following me around i see g funk. creepy

DaddyPants

hold up now, this is totally a happening spot, so bite your tongue homey. sherdog has a forum full of people and it sucks a big soft one. the people posting here are fucking awesome. they are funny and actually know their MMA. you need to respect. don’t act like they aren’t cool enough to appreciate how brilliant you think you may be. you are fucking trolling by putting forum posts about dumb shit that has nothing to do with any fucking thing martial arts related on an MMA blog’s forums, when obviously they go somewhere else. i even gave you a sweet link to a place that they would be appreciated full of like minded people who you’d enjoy. fuck off with this bullshit, put your posts somewhere else. i love a good troll, but you need a new schtick, this shit is played out.

that totally sounded meaner then i intended it too.

Letibleu

thingvolds

daddy what the fuck are you babbling about? all my threads that arent mma related are posted in the “everything else” section, like they should be. the fact that “everything else” threads also show up in the recent comments block isnt my fault or my choice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives