twitter google

Exclusive! Footage of Brock and his Striking coach hard at work!

Home Forums MMA Related Exclusive! Footage of Brock and his Striking coach hard at work!

This topic contains 9 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

frickshun

Haha….funniest thing you’ve done since fueling the StrikeFartz flame wars of ’11!!

iamphoenix

wow when you don’t have reems/fedor’s/strikefarce cock deepthroated it makes me think you have potential.

This is one more reason I could have used to convince my parents to let me have a monkey as a kid. Fucking parents with their whole “He’s just gonna sling shit everywhere” argument! No mom, this monkey could have prevented me from jumping in the back of that man’s van!

Monkeys are amazing.

frickshun

I once had this monkey that I infected w/a never-before-seen virus that humanity had no immunity or vaccine for. Then I dropped it in Africa. I wonder what ever happened to my little guy. His name was Hangover Inception Velociraptor. For short, I used to call him HIV.

glassjawsh

^ HA!

CAP

Brocks knuckles do drag on the ground.

agentsmith

Nah dude, he’s too busy writing a book and growing out his beard to practice striking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-h_wjW9cuc

thingvolds

brock never trained that hard a day in his life.

CAP

That beard is hideous. I think he’s trying to take attention away from that vajayjay Cain gave him on his cheek.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives