twitter google

Dos Santos deserves a freebie with Lesnar.

Home Forums MMA Related Dos Santos deserves a freebie with Lesnar.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

At first I was all like.. I hate JDS vs Lesnar, but now I’m all like, this rocks.

JDS is all class and Dana has kept him on the shelf for way too long while he tried to make Brock his little personal redneck Fedor. Junior Getting a big tv date with Cock to leech off his star power is great for him, and sets up a bigger name match between Cain and JDS later on in the year.

Junior will have zero problems killing Lesnar in round one. I think he showed amazing TD defense against Nelson in round 2, who is far and away a better mma grappler than Lesnar.

iamphoenix

At first I was all like.. I hate JDS vs Lesnar, but now I’m all like, this rocks. But then I started to think about it more, which I haven’t dunt in a long times, you know, thinking. I came to the realizes that Fedor isn’t fighting so i hated it again. But then I started to think again, which is a first for me, and realized agains that Fedor can’t be in every matchup now can he? But can he? Then I answered my own question, which is YES HE CAN! OBAMA!!

JDS is all class and a bag of chips, and Dana has kept him on the shelf for way too long while he tried to make Brock his little personal redneck Fedor. You guys don’t know what that means? It’s because you are stupid, Fedor is from Alabama in case you didn’t know this i’m a doucebag cock in my mouth, cock in my mouth, blah blah blahr, fuckity bleep poop cock anal leaking fart bitch cunt.

glassjawsh

^ i thought you might say that

frickshun

Ha!!

subo

You know who deserves a freebie? Brock Lesnar. Undefeated Carwin, undefeated Cain and one-loss JDS might be the most difficult three fight streak in HW history.

Omomatta

CAP

Brock wanted to play with the big boys. Too bad they can’t all be like Frank Mir.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives