twitter google

Does this mean another Strikeforce fighter sucks?

Home Forums MMA Related Does this mean another Strikeforce fighter sucks?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Reverend Clint 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

iamphoenix

yes.

It means he got beaten.

I’m a Jake fan, but I’ve only had one issue with him and that’s the lack of Jacare on his resume.  And his vagitarian leanings seem to rob him of power, so I guess that’s two.

his lack of striking ability robs him of power… which seems to be a trait common with Gracie BJ students

iamphoenix

he also lost because he took a knee to the face. and was punched in there too.

his lack of striking ability robs him of power…

I don’t think striking works the way you think it does.

he also lost because he took a knee to the face. and was punched in there too.

Stop making sense, Rev’s just trying to draw Subo back.

agentsmith

He just looked weak right from the start.  Ellen Burger literally threw Shields to the floor when he tried to clinch the first time.

CAP

Shocker Shields has weak stand up. Surprised it took this long to get lit up. He’s a maverick on the ground but not so much standing. Ellen Burger is mos def on my radar now.

well dj the biggest strongest guy in the world could start winging huge bombs and land a few but not really do anything cause he cant set it up right. a guy who is maybe moderately strong can punch accurately and with real mechanical power if he can actually strike.

a guy who is maybe moderately strong can punch accurately and with real mechanical power if he can actually strike.

Exactly – Shields can actually land sometimes, but he doesn’t even have moderate power. I blame his vegetarian upbringing.  I’m a big Shields fan (I don’t even think his fights are boring at all), but I still hold that against him.

G Funk

with real mechanical power

Youve been watchin too many of them cyborh movies.

glassjawsh

^ wtf is cyborh? pretty sure it’s pronounced g-a-y p-o-r-n

pewnt

I will give Shields a pass on this one. Looking forward to his next fight.

scissors61

it certainly means gsp sucks at finishing fights. but we knew that already. 

thingvolds

meh ellenburger got lucky. shields is still the better fighter

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives