twitter google

does anyone other than jon fitch want to see this fight made?

Home Forums MMA Related does anyone other than jon fitch want to see this fight made?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

http://www.espn.co.uk/ufc/sport/story/97555.html

glad he;s healthy and all but there are at least 5 other fights involving BJ Penn that might actually be compelling.  Joe Silva would be squandering Penn as a proven draw if he made this fight.  who knows if (when) he loses the rematch he might up and retire and then old Mr Silva would really feel like a bag of dicks.

what say you?

CAP

I’ll be fine if I don’t see that rematch. I wouldn’t mind seeing Penn/Shields or Fitch/Shields. Ricky Story might be all up Fitch’s ass before he knows it. A good win over Marquart and he’s right “in the mix” and that fight would make sense. I can’t see Fitch getting his diva ways all of a sudden, he’s not the draw he thinks he is.

Do not want.

BJ hasn’t been the same since he left Marinovich and Fitch is Fitch

Letibleu

You are dead wrong. I would so tune into a fight where there is a possibility I might see Fitch get taken out of my brain as a #1. After a fight like that I would never have to see him again in a main event and I would be able to eat regular foods again.

You think BJ is actually gonna bring it?  The only Fitch fight I’m actually down to watch is GSP or Jon Jones.

CAP

So you only want to watch Fitch if he gets destroyed? I feel the same way about Shields!

Letibleu

I feel the same about both.

i want to see Fitch fight Ellenberger or Story, even if these guys gas out they should at least be able to put a beating on Jon for a round or two.  I don’t think Jon can pull off his regular tricks when facign a fellow strong grappler as evidenced when bj took him down and got back mount. The main edge Fitch holds is having a ton of experience in 3 round fights and can pressure guys for the duration of a fight.

ghostboner

I don’t wanna see Fitch vs Penn mostly cause I like B.J and don’t wanna see him lose again. I want to see Fitch vs Shields so that after Fitch beats him then Kampmann can get a rematch and finish the KO he started working on in their last fight. Then Shields can get fired, Fitch gets a title shot, beats the shit out of GSP and you all cry like bitches. And Letibleu never eats solid food again.

And no way Nate loses to Richard ‘Dick’ Story.

ghostboner

Come on Blackula. That’s what everyone said about Thiago Alves. Both times. And about Ben Saunders. Nobody is putting a beating on Fitch. It’s like a dolphin trying to beat the shit out of the tuna net which has ensnared it.
    Although, I would like to see Carlos Condit give it a try.

CAP

I can easily see Marquart getting laid on for 3 rounds. I’ve seen it before. I’m pulling for Nate though.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives