twitter google

Discount Goods @ Low Prices. Or “Why MMA Gave Me A Boner Today”

Home Forums MMA Related Discount Goods @ Low Prices. Or “Why MMA Gave Me A Boner Today”

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 7 years ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

frickshun

I just suckered all of you online shoppers in here to hold hands & rejoice for the victories bestowed upon us by Baby Jay & Quinton.

Gather round & press our collective boners against your virtual or qwerty keyboards.

YEAH RIGHT

Haha! BJ’s ko was sick, but i kinda wanted it to last longer (like most of my sexual experiences)

When Edson Barboza fought i went from six to midnight. Fucking amazing for someone who only had 6 fights!

scissors61

I’ve watched the Penn fight about 4 times now. I will never get tired of seeing that knockout

frickshun

Barboza has those Aldo-esque leg kicks. Quite nasty!!

YEAH RIGHT

Yeah man! I’m officially the leader of his bandwagon. Dude will be champ within 2 years, beliee dat!

He’s training at some gym in Florida (not ATT) if he joins up with Andy and Joe-say he will be a fucking beast. I already think his pure striking is probably better than Joe-say’s, but he’s more used to fighting muay thai. He’s won damn near every Muay Thai belt in brazil.

I seem to be the only person on his balls, give him two more fights for people to really jump all over him

glassjawsh

^ maybe people are withholding judgement because he beat another ufc noob in mike goddamned lullo……jus sayin

edit: it may also have something to do with his previous 6 pre ufc opponents being a combined 33-26 on regional circuits

give him 3 ufc fights and then we’ll talk bandwagons

YEAH RIGHT

I realize that, but people were saying the same thing about aldo until he fought mike brown, im just starting the wagon early.

a trane needs more than just forwards tracks… it has to have a solid beginning besides brazilian cans

YEAH RIGHT

You guys are acting like i said he was the best in the world…I’m just say dude has potential. At 7 fights he’s very green, but my prediction (read: opinion, not based in any fact, just a fucking hunch) is that he will be champ within 2 years. I recognize he hasn’t fought anyone with a name, that’s why i’m not saying you all should believe he is the best. I like him. Jesus fuck.

scissors61

I don’t know about being champ but that motherfucker has some skills. Those leg kicks were so brutal! And he can punch, too. I hope they bring him along in the right way, because the dude’s obviously a fuckin’ animal and he could be something special.

YEAH RIGHT

Basically what i was saying. I just think he’ll be a champ soon.

Another reason why this guy is amazing: His first fight was on April 17, 2009. Yes, 2009.

Barbosa looked good. Def. one to watch!

frickshun

Yeah Right. I agree. Stop being a defensive little faggot or I’ll tell Urijah about the lock of his hair you keep in your sock drawer….

yeah right is just trying to justify his man lust for this Brazilian guy

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives