twitter google

Dana White’s Nemesis Teaches Science To Kids

Home Forums Everything else Dana White’s Nemesis Teaches Science To Kids

This topic contains 29 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

G Funk

Awesome! More please :-)

O’reilly is everyones nemesis!

how can he get a popular tv show? oh yeah americans are 90% retarded

CAP

That was good.

P4P one of the biggest sack of shits walking the earth!

glassjawsh

i once went out with this girl solely because she went on a 10 minute tirade about how bill oreilly and glen beck shouldve been forcibly sterilized

she was on mushrooms and her vag smelled awful

agentsmith

He talks exactly like Fox News reports shit… repeat one “talking point” line over and over again, and eventually it becomes “truth” through force of repetition.

“How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?  How’d the moon get there?  How’d it get there?  Who put it there?”

G Funk

^ I hope that didn’t take you as long as it would’ve taken me.

agentsmith

CTRL+C and CTRL+V are my friends.

scissors61

his idiocy never fails to astound 

frickshun

I read Smith’s whole post (in Peter Griffin’s voice). Now I’m questioning if the moon is real.

WHO PUT IT THERE?!

if I said i put it there would he believe me?

if I said i put it there would he believe me?

CAP

Kangaroo Vagina…How’d it get there?

frickshun

^^It’s the only thing that makes sense.

Letibleu

Only if the voice in his head told him you put it there.\

VS

s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives