twitter google

Damn.

Home Forums MMA Related Damn.

This topic contains 12 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  YEAH RIGHT 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

YEAH RIGHT

RIP Evan Tanner.

&feature=player_embedded

Looks like it will be a good movie. I can’t believe it’s already been 2 and a half years.

agentsmith

Article already pending.

2 years in this sport seems like a half a generation.

scissors61

Too true, Blackula. There are probably thousands of fans watching now that have never even heard of Evan Tanner. I remember watching him fight Franklin for the title, it feels like it happened ages ago. 

agentsmith

No kidding.  I started watching in 2005, and when he came back in 2008 my knowledge of him was that he’s the guy Franklin took the belt from.

Predator8u

I loved Tanner. Dude just fought with heart. not much skill. I remember back when Joe was always trying to sell us, on how he had taught himself how to wrestle from some tape he used to study. good times. I loved tanner

My fondest Tanner memory is probably him smashing Terell.

glassjawsh

i was originally going to respond with “….it feels good to be a gangsta” but the mood around this thread is killing the humor in it

chim55

it feels good to be a gansta

subo

It was this tragedy that made me really fall in love with Fightlinker.  Ryan’s going to blubber like a bitch if/when he watches this movie, and because of him, so will I.

Ryan’s love infected the entire internets.  I was never a real fan, but I definitely dug the guy.  Seemed like a sweetheart after he got clean.

iamphoenix

he makes me want to ride a motorcycle in the desert and just forget about everything else. except for the part where he died and never came back. but the beard stays.

pussies

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives