twitter google

Copyright

Home Forums MMA Related Copyright

This topic contains 12 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

Recently there was a thread on Fightlinker about Carlos Condit and his waiting for GSP to heal instead of taking another fight.

The picture that the article featured was THIS ONE. It is a pretty retarded pic so a few of us took to it, laughed at it and then sent carlos through a photoshop spree. The very next day the featured picture for the article had quietly been changed to THIS ONE.

Here is what was on twitter:

Followed by:

Here is my alternate picture to help heal the wounds from all that sand in his vagina:

G Funk

HAHAHAHA! Almost unbelievable how this market is filled with ‘lil bitches!

So who is this DeAsshole?

thingvolds

alternate pic is much better

glassjawsh

omg. criticism from randoms on the internets! tears. sadface. gun in hand. die….
    should’ve just stuck to people hating your art
    now you went and opened your mouth and they have a reason to hate the man

ghostboner

Well that original photo was kinda, ya know, but holy shit Leti your photo is the best eva!!! Inspired artwork, truly inspired. I mean look at the bad ass shirt, and all the bricks and shit, and Carlos looks pissed! Don’t know how you do it. Just beautiful work mate. You’ve really captured something here.

It’s, like, in that hack photo, he was standing in front of bricks, which anyone coulda made.  Shit he coulda just gone to a factory or something to take that pic.

Leti’s photo, is more fightery because it’s like he just smashed a house into bricks and is lookin’ at the other houses like “WHO’S NEXT – COME AT ME BRO!”

IN

TO

PEE

SITS

Plus, what a remarkable cumstain to say Ryan allowed people to make derogatory comments on it.

iamphoenix

would he still have cried like a bitch if me and leti didn’t improve upon his photo?

doesn’t matter. WE FUCKING WON!!!! WOOOOOOOO WE DID IT!!!!!

there’s no need for me to do another photoshop because leti’s lastest one is icing on the the douche cake, and mine would just be that burning sensation on the tip of your dick after STD sex.

iamphoenix

iamphoenix

Letibleu

;

G Funk

Fucking Penix! HHAHAHAHA

frickshun

Ha!!!! Glad to have you guys as common sex partners…..

CAP

How dare you allow a nasty comment @fightlinker

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives