twitter google

Check your credit cards. I got defrauded. PSN

Home Forums Everything else Check your credit cards. I got defrauded. PSN

This topic contains 34 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Predator8u 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)
  • Author

Predator8u

I’m a huge gamer. I have been my whole life. My life is training, reading depressing News on the Net and playing every game you can imagine, to escape.  So You’ve probaly heard about the Playstation net hacking. I got defrauded on my ATM and the Name on the withdrawal is BLAH BLAH Playstation Network!!

This is extra lame because the night before the Hack job. I Donated A whole bunch of money on the PSN to the JAPAN Crisis. I grew-up with oldschool anime and japanese games. So I have been seriously stressed over the whole situation there. Then Sony gets attacked. I HATE all Corperations but I prefer Sony over Micro$oft. 

Anyway letting You folks know. Check it out.

Letibleu

Sorry about that, ill send it right back. I need your complete address and your mothers maiden name to ship it right back to you ASAP.

Predator8u

So how many million cards did you get, you changing your name to LetiGold?

CAP

That sucks man. This whole hack job is a pain in the ass. I have a PSN account but never used a card to buy anything so I should be safe. I just want to play some online games and they keep pushing back the timeline to get things back up and running. I’ve been gaming since pong but don’t have as much free time as I used to these days.

Omomatta

I bet all of you feel pretty fucking stupid now for making fun of me for playing Black Ops on Wii!!!! I win!!

CAP

I never said it to your face!! Wait til that child predator finds you on Wii. (It may be the best night of your life!)

G Funk

Take this as a lesson Predator, never use your ATM debit credit card for anything other than withdrawals on your ATM. If it gets jacked thats YOUR money in YOUR bank account they’re using. Will the carrier refund? ofcoarse, but until then (and god knows when) your account is empty. Always use non-debit credit cards for everything. That way if it gets jacked, the carrier has to worry bout it not you.

As an addendum/alternate to what Gerald Funke said:  If you do use an ATM debit card, use two accounts and only put what you want to spend in the account linked to the card.  I generally only keep enough for a cup of coffee and lunch on mine.

Sorry this happened to ya Pedator.

G Funk

That’s funky Geraldito to you DJ.  😉

Omomatta

I thought your name was Guillermo?

I thought it was pronounced Fyoon-kay?

frickshun

Terrible news Pre-Dater…..especially considering that money was earmarked for Fritos & Zynga micro-transactions!!

kvelertak

I haven’t played on a console in… 3 years?

I only play pc games.

Omomatta

Oregon Trail?

iamphoenix

fucking losers playing videogames. i don’t play shit. i got a 360 next to me right now. it’s like FBM’s dick. unused forever.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives