twitter google

Cesar Should Keep His Mouth Shut RE: Renzo / GSP

Home Forums MMA Related Cesar Should Keep His Mouth Shut RE: Renzo / GSP

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  thingvolds 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

thingvolds

so cesar said on the srn that he disagrees with renzo training gsp for the shields fight. hes basically calling renzo a traitor to the family.

renzos had a few conflicts of interest like this. gsp and matt for example. but gsp has been going to renzos for years now, not to mention hes really a danaher guy. tricky situation.

while i agree with cesar somewhat, i also think if he was smart he would keep his mouth shut. renzo has a short fuse and has gone after family members before. his rant and threats against relson and his son i believe it was were legendary. everyone should listen to that interview, instant classic. renzo would kick the shit out of cesar.

Omomatta

I think the important thing is that Danaher finally shaved his comb over.

agentsmith

He replaced his awful combover with wearing rashguards 24/7, so he still looks like an ass.

thingvolds

first time i saw danahers bald spot, it scared the shit out of me. he came to some school i was at to do a seminar. this was awhile ago so he was still pretty young looking. he had that big wave of hair like a skater cut, but when he turned around i saw that glaring bald spot and was like WTF? it was like he had some kind of sickness. like a leper

Letibleu

Volds, and your point is? Oh, I forgot, you are in dire need of attention this week. Group hug! You should spend as much time on your grammar as you do on your trolling.

thingvolds

the point? the point is its interesting cesar would call renzo a traitor considering theyre family, and have cornered and trained one anothers fighters before.

do you not consider that news worthy?

leti, i get it, you dont like me. there you got my attention. now go suck ryans nuts or something

Omomatta

To be honest…..all of the Gracie’s sold out when the came to the US. There…I said it. Stop being a bitch Cesar.

I’m not sure if he can stop being a bitch – look at his camp!  i love those fighters, but god damn are they all whiny bitches.

I loved how Gracie was bitching about Renzo being unfair to the family name and to his students when he couldn’t even bother to get his paperwork in on time to corner Shields. At least Renzo takes his position as a trainer seriously. What kind of trainer would send Diaz up to corner Shields for the biggest fight of his life and then proclaim “shit, I hope they don’t get arrested up there if something happens”. WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WHY ARE YOU ANTICIPATING THIS SORT OF BEHAVIOUR FROM YOUR STUDENTS?!!!!

Letibleu

Looks to me like the family dynamics changed and Cesar did not get the memo. They don’t really talk at all to begin with so who cares. All I see is someone running his business and the other whining.

Renzo gave it some thought and decided meh.

It is not you I dislike but the crap you write and your reactions to contradiction. I am a fan of you as a person because you fit right in as a retard joke which is what this site is about. This place is for laughing at ridiculous situations it the MMA world and slapstick dick and fart jokes. Discussions can be had but your version of a discussion is saying something and then covering your ears and humming like a spoiled little bitch brat. Making retarded statements and not caring for counter arguments is left for the other MMA sites to handle.

You are the other ‘Subo’, you get the reactions which is fine. I will have my fun as you have yours.

Don’t be scarred, homie.

I bet Leti wouldn’t say that to his FACE!

G Funk

^ HA!

Omomatta

2:45 at the guard rail! Good call thundernuggets!

Letibleu

Fuck no, that’s what the net is for. Although we would find out if volds hits girls!

frickshun

Agent–>I love wearing rashguards. They feel great to work out or play ball in. They accentuate my beautiful body. They NEVER NEED IRONING. You judgemental fatty. If he was wearing them to dinner w/his girl, then I’d agree w/you.

Leti–>wow you really have it in for Volds. He wasn’t even trolling in this thread. It’s almost like he has multiple personality disorder.

Volds–>I laughed about the leper comment. Sometimes you’re funny. Mostly, no.

Letibleu

Cesar should also go after Roger too. Roger offered his services to GSP because he feels he can counter the Shields style best because he knows it. To me it just sounds like Cesar is the one on the outs with the Gracies. I could be talking through my hat though.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives