twitter google

Bruce Wayne Shave His Head!!!

Home Forums MMA Related Bruce Wayne Shave His Head!!!

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  shillyer 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

shillyer

I am talking about Danaher of course. cant find a pic though. watch ufc primetime.

oh and Iron would kick batmans ass. the comic book charecters, not Danaher vs Ozzy

shillyer

courtesy of pheonix or some shit. 

iamphoenix

Letibleu

Do you see me grabbing John’s manpurse? Yeah, im that fast. Why is he wearing a rashguard to an event (im really hoping for him that it’s because he was warming up a fighter backstage).

iamphoenix

i have no idea what’s going on anymore. who is that fat bastard?

wtf is going on?

shillyer

Danaher is batman and now he shaved his stupid fucking comb over off. That was the only thing holding him back. now he will begin the culling.

and ironman can kick batmans ass 

iamphoenix

you still aren’t making any sense. especially now with “culling.”

stop making words up.

shillyer

Culling is the process of removing animals from a group based on specific criteria. This is done in order either to reinforce certain desirable characteristics or to remove certain undesirable characteristics from the group. For livestock and wildlife, the process of culling usually implies the killing of animals with undesirable characteristics. 

so say wikipeidia 

iamphoenix

so what makes you think batman kills animals?

shillyer

humans are animals too

who is this guy?

agentsmith

This thread is weird as shit, and I’m liking it.

shillyer

people tell me he is a jitz stratagy genius and he is taking the lead on gsp’s ground work. rumors say maybe gsp’s entire training meta philosophy. when you hear him speak he comes off like a fucking genius but thats really all I know. one the gsp koshcheck TUF they gave him the nick name bruce wayne. i think fightlinker podcast talked a bit about him once also comparing him to bruce wayne. 

now that I am finished with that I think you must already know this and you are trolling me.

agentsmith

Notice he’s also wearing a fanny pack.

I also noticed how in the Primetime special, GSP always wears rashguards or spandex shirts, even at home. It’s like he literally doesn’t own a t-shirt or a hoodie. Or god forbid, a wife-beater.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives