twitter google

Broken And Sad Pat Barry Video

Home Forums MMA Related Broken And Sad Pat Barry Video

This topic contains 45 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

I normally don’t do serious videos but I noticed how Pat looked after the loss to Kongo and thought this would be a great moment to try to encapsulate. It also serves as a reminder that these fighters are human like us keyboard warriors (most of them) and they can feel like shit too.

This video is over 3 minutes and I understand that most of you don’t have the attention span to watch it all but try just once.

Letibleu

Ok, breaks over lets get back to making fun of em.

iamphoenix

awesomes

i like the part where he looked like a bitch the whole time.

Pretty good work, but I’m a biased Barry fan.

iamphoenix

how can you be a fan of pat burree he’s always losing. what makes you a fan of his? which fight? when….where…which pair of underwear on what occasion made you love him?? he’s just another fat hw.

CAP

Well done Leti that had some good emotion. Makes you feel for Barry he seems like such a good hearted guy. He’s had victory slip out of his hands on more than one occasion. That’s gotta hurt.

Shibo

Well done, man.

Letibleu

I wonder how Pat would react seeing this video. I find it has enough class but damn does he look destroyed inside. If this video hits the UG he will see it.

CAP

I wonder how he reacted to watching the fight. Knowing he had it in the bag pretty much until the comeback.

Letibleu

He remembers everything up to the second of the uppercut. He said during the post fight press conference, which he attended, that he thought for a second Miragliotta was stepping in to stop the fight. If you listen during the fight Dan yells several times to not stop that the fight was still on. This is why many fighters prefer to jump into guard and ground and pound. Chris Leben showed us how a rocked fighter can sometimes be dangerous by throwing crazy hay makers. Fighters prefer putting the opponent on their back and finishing the fight there where they are sure they wont get caught by a crazy fluke punch.

CAP

TanDan looks as if he is going to stop it at one point then backs away. Tough call. I would have been fine with a stoppage win for Barry but hard to argue seeing how it played out. Holy Shit! moment.

Its kind of funny to me that what he was derided for in the CroCop fight – dropping a guy and letting him get back up – would probably have won him this fight given how wobbly Kongo would’ve been trying to get up.

Omomatta

I have a soft spot for Barry because of this story, not to mention that he was eating ketchup and rice (or something like that) during his training because he was broke.

“It wasn’t until Tuesday when I got back home that I got a knock on the door, a special delivery for me. I opened it up and when I saw it, I was like, ‘What the…’ They weren’t joking man they seriously sent me a check for $120,000. I wrote to Joe Silva and said if this was an April Fool’s joke, let me know because I’m about to jump up and down and take off my clothes and run around the street naked. They said it was real man, it was real.

I walk outside to get my car and my car doesn’t start so I’ve got on a t-shirt and I’ve got some pink stripy shorts on, some flip-flops and a black eye. So I’ve got to stand in the street and flag people down, and I’m sweating…I’ve got to flag people down with a black eye and sweat marks to try to get me a jump.

I finally get this guy and I say ‘Yo man, I have a $120,000 in my pocket…can you give me a jump?’. He was like ‘Yeah man I’ll give you a jump’. It looked like ‘Hey man can you help me jump start this car I’m trying to steal right now’. I go to the bank, I’m sweaty, I’ve got the black eye, I haven’t shaven in two days, I’m strung out because I haven’t slept, I have green circles under my eyes so I’m like ‘Can I have a deposit slip mam?’. She gives it to me, I fill it out hand it to her. She looks at the deposit slip, then the check, then looks at me and says ‘Excuse me I’ll be right back’. Then a manager comes out, a guy in a suit and says ‘What seems to be the problem?’. I was like ‘Well I have a black eye, that’s the only problem I know this looks really ridiculous’. So he asks me for my ID, I hand him my license an he’s like ‘Your license says Pat Barry, but this check was written to Patrick Barry’. So I decided to be funny and tell him Pat Barry is in my trunk right now. He didnt laugh. So I told him take your time man do whatever you need to do because I have no where to go and my truck probably wont start when I go outside so you can just do whatever you need to do. An hour later he came back and everything was fine, the check was in my bank account.”

CAP

^That is a great story

Fucking A.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 46 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives