twitter google

Bob Arum say’s MMA fans are all white guys…

Home Forums MMA Related Bob Arum say’s MMA fans are all white guys…

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  kvelertak 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

kvelertak

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/mma/post/2011/02/ufc-confined-to-white-male-audience-boxings-arum-says/1

MCLEAN, Va. — Boxing promoter Bob Arum still sees mixed martial arts as the province of young caucasian guys.

“It’s the same audience over and over,” Arum said Tuesday. “It’s white males, and they have never been able to expand their demographic.”

Arum and boxer Manny Pacquiao on Tuesday visited the Washington, D.C. area on the final leg of a four-city trip to promote Pacquiao’s upcoming fight with Shane Mosley. The trip included a stop at USA TODAY’s headquarters in northern Virginia for a roundtable and interviews with journalists.

Also, who is this Sergio Non with his ugly mug plastered all over this blog. Terribad.

G Funk

I know that he recently repeated this according to you but he’s an old fart, why would he change his opinion now? Not to be a dick, but this is old news…

kvelertak

It’s not old news. Shit was yesterday son.

frickshun

Old news hurts my feelings.

subo

Bob Arum will die and leave an asshole-shaped hole in the world when he does.

It’s old news as in he said this type of stupid crap last year. He’s never going to change his mind. We have a better chance of frick coming out of the closet than Bob Arum turning into an mma fan.

glassjawsh

^ much better chance

YEAH RIGHT

Frick isn’t gay?

Yeah, this shit is way old. He also said every mma fan was a skin head white guy that roll around on the ground like a homosexual. Old news.

iamphoenix

old news is old.

frickshun

1 of my gay friends already told me he’d NEVER GO FOR ME. Scarred me for life & guaranteed I’d never go gay.

G Funk

You should ask him again when he’s drunk. I’m sure you’d look like Christian Bale with Beer goggles on.

frickshun

^^Too late. No gender wants me…..

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives