twitter google

beta writer rankings

Home Forums Everything else beta writer rankings

This topic contains 48 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  glassjawsh 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

glassjawsh

just cause  I feel like stirring the pot (or being ignored) I figured id list who i thought was the best so far (not who i thought would get picked)  and like i told your mom the other night at our group sex meeting, feel free to get angry  with where i put stuff, and scream and fight and tell me what a crazy sick fuck i am, it’s better that way anyhow

1. agentsmith – funny and informative, basically a lock to make the staff

2. Grappo – same as smith except less prolific/hasn’t produced enough bitches

3. Iampheonix – funniest, is hopefully brought on for yuks

4. frickshun – angriest, by a lot, also is a good deal jewish so he could go that route with the jokes if need be

5. omomatta – like the big brother i have (also named matt), except that he’s not off in illinois being a successful prick. you have a Ph.D, you do philanathropy, yo’re a good person JESUS WE GET IT ALREADY……….wait what was i talking about? delicious ice cream right?

6. this guy – really whiffed on that girl eating poop ordeal, fucking prudes, oh well i still gots numbers

7. daddypants – probably should be higher based on the awesomeness of the one thing he submitted, but is killed by too small of a sample size

8. REEM.Haduken – stfu

9. subo – i figured no one would take my list seriously unless subo was last

i’m sure others have written some crap (letibleu mybe) but i forgot about it or didn’t read it and is thus off my radar. 

agentsmith

As I already told Ryan, don’t expect me to always be this prolific. I was just in the zone this week. And now I had to bring work home over the weekend cause I was writing at work.

iamphoenix

thanks for the kind words subo, this makes me not regret adding you on facebook and laughing at how you look.

glassjawsh

^ uh…….what?

iamphoenix

well fuck man you got subo’s avatar and i thought it was subo. traitor. i was wondering who you meant by this guy. i was like, who the fuck is this guy?

subo

Hey, I’m just happy to be on the list.

Phoenix – if someone compliments you, it’s not me.

subo

Also, glassjawsh, what the fuck? Style byte much?

iamphoenix

^shutup josh.

^Shutup Fedro.Nut.Choken.

glassjawsh

bored at work on a saturday night, it’ll change back

G Funk

Derek’s trying to be funny? Stick to your serious Zuffa nut-huggery.

MadMan

…solid analysis glassjaw, although i don’t find frickshun to be particularly angry–but he is overwelmingly jewish :)

DaddyPants

thanks man. here’s a normal sized version of that Machida/Couture pic. i thought it took you to a bigger one if you clicked on the one that was posted. my bad. i’ll post links with it next time. i went back and added some links to that beta post too. 

also, you gotta have letibleu on that list, the horse that triangled fedor was brilliant.

iamphoenix

oh and, of course i’m the funniest josh, i’ve always been the funniest and i don’t know why this isn’t on the front page already >>>http://www.fightlinker.com/ufc-126-is-totally-drama-omg

frickshun

^^That is a good one. I only appreciate it cuz my wife reads Perez (n u totes ript his stylz)

PS: I haven’t had time to get inspired since I’m now addicted to BLops & my wife will probably leave me soon……unless I get my kill ratio up.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives