twitter google

Bellator to air on Saturday nights

Home Forums MMA Related Bellator to air on Saturday nights

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  FiveBoltMain 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Who is the genius who thought that it would be a great idea to kick off the season on March 5, the same day as SF Columbus? 3 out of 4 Saturdays in March are already booked by SF & the UFC.

G Funk

What’s Bellator?

subo

dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Will it be aired before or after reruns of “Daria”

No….just….no

They had such a good thing going with their thursday shows, with the lesnar/jds tuf we would get a double whammy of free mid week mma. But no they are going to go against the #1 and 2 orgs in the sport for some unknown fucking reason.

Man I hope this doesn’t kill them, they having playing it relatively smart with their slow growth approach to the sport.

iamphoenix

if people don’t know what strikeforce is, they don’t know what bellator is. and if they don’t know what bellator is, the UFC is the only one in the world.

Predator8u

I wish I had access to bellator

frickshun

It sucks……but I’ll be watching via DVR.

CAP

I’d prefer the Thursday slot too but it was never reliable in my area with FSN so at least they have a solid time slot. They do put on solid shows. I hope they can line up some decent “superfights” with their belt holders while the tournaments are going on. FREE HECTOR LOMBARD!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives