twitter google

Bellator sucked on mtv2

Home Forums MMA Related Bellator sucked on mtv2

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Spicoli 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Spicoli

Did anyone attempt to watch that shitshow on MTV2?

I couldn’t stand to watch the poorly lit, terrible filmed shitty tournament on MTV2.

I was looking forward to watching another organization’s show and adding that to my MMA viewing routine, but that was hard to watch and I wound up just deleting it from my DVR.

Bellator and MTV need to invest in better lighting, better cameras and quit playing amateur hour.

CAP

I guess Comcast BLOWS and I don’t even get MTV2. I ain’t payin extra for that chit.

I hate shows with crap lighting, it’s a risk for the fighters.

glassjawsh

yeah? well so’s your face

G Funk

^FAIL

Grappo

I couldn’t tell how bad the production was because of how shitty and pixellated the broadcast was.  It looked like I was watching a stream or low quality download version.

i unfortunately have mtv2 in standard def

still wish they landed the deal with fx, at least i have that channel in glorious hd. then again i have spike in standard def to but versus in hd with no hd net to speak of

cable companies suck.

G Funk

^ Think we have the same carrier and lineup. You exactly described my situation.

frickshun

I was pissed it was SD (haven’t watched yet, DVR’d). Luckily, I get all of the other fight channels in glorious HD. Now lets all beg for 4k.

subo

Oh, and the fights were fucking terrible.

Grappo

I can’t disagree with that too much. 

I forgot that they were even on. I was out on a date. Looks like there was more action in my date than at the Bellator fights.

G Funk

^ Yeah, playing with Barbies would’ve been better than watching that garbage. 

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives