twitter google

Apparently Dana can’t get Brock on the phone.. lulz.

Home Forums MMA Related Apparently Dana can’t get Brock on the phone.. lulz.

This topic contains 53 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Reem.Hadouken 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)
  • Author

So I’m hearing on the beatdown on sherdog that reports are coming out that Lesnar and Dana are feuding over Brock’s desire to do a wrestlemania.

That they still haven’t found a match for him coming off his loss, and that Dana can’t even get him on the phone.

Another reason the UFC’s HW division in 2011 isn’t gonna be that great. Not that Brock is a great fighter but he does bring in a lot of idiots that wouldn’t otherwise watch.

subo

Well if you heard it on Sherdog, it must be true.

It’s a shame Brock and Dana don’t share the same fruitful, two-way relationship Coker has with Fedor and Overeem.

glassjawsh

hate

here’s a fun fact for you Tiny.Dancer

number of times the UFC’s top 5 HW fought for the UFC in 2010: 11 (which admittedly SUCKS, it should be over 15)

number of times SF’s top 5 HW fought for SF in 2010: 6 (i even threw out barnett because he’s never fought for them)

i guess scott coker must be “fueding” with Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Big Foot Silva, Bret Rogers and Fabricio Werdum because they don’t seem to be fighting for HIM either

hate

I think it’s hilarious people expect the same level of organization from SF when their about a year old on the national level?

It’s gonna be funny when Lesnar exits the UFC this year and makes a bigger fool of himself.

I think it’s hilarious people expect the same level of organization from SF when their about a year old on the national level?

It’s gonna be funny when Lesnar exits the UFC this year and makes a bigger fool of himself.

glassjawsh

i’m going to tell you what i once told a drunk buddy of mine before he fucked a fat amish chick. Before you dive into something that big, you’d better know what the hell you’re getting into. and just like my buddy dom, Strikeforce went in without a plan and now they both have a giant baby to deal with (Dom named his Will, and SF calls theirs Fedor)

Symbul

Strikeforce aren’t running their own product, unlike the UFC. Showtime has ultimate power in almost everything they do. The UFC has no such constraints, they have full control of their brand. The M-1 relationship just compounds that issue.

Why the UFC vs Strikeforce narrative though? There’s more than enough mainstream MMA space for more than the UFC. There’s a card what, every two weeks from them? Don’t tell me hardcore fans wouldn’t watch three times that. There doesn’t have to be a winner and a loser.

As for Lesnar, it wouldn’t shock me if he quit but I doubt he will.

thingvolds

“glassjawsh – hate

here’s a fun fact for you Tiny.Dancer

number of times the UFC’s top 5 HW fought for the UFC in 2010: 11 (which admittedly SUCKS, it should be over 15)

number of times SF’s top 5 HW fought for SF in 2010: 6 (i even threw out barnett because he’s never fought for them)

i guess scott coker must be “fueding” with Alistair Overeem, Fedor Emelianenko, Big Foot Silva, Bret Rogers and Fabricio Werdum because they don’t seem to be fighting for HIM either

hate
    .”

you seem upset?

if you going to create an alternate account to agree with yourself dont make it so obvious next time

strikeforce is kinda on the national level like once a year for about 3 hrs

ghostboner

Lol at Tiny Dancer. Elton John is the best.
    This discussion should have been over once it was mentioned that Brett Rogers is in SF’s top 5.

iamphoenix

gotta love me some that ghostboners.

Irv

The sport is evolving fast, more stars will be telling the Zuffa/Nevada goodbye.
    The inequalities have caught up with them…it will take the fans a bit longer to wake up.
    Kudos to Lesnar for seizing the loot and giving the finger to Dana.

Márcio

Brock just wasn’t expecting that this fighting business could hurt so much. Now that the bully has caught a beating he’s probably running back to the only place where they will always let him win.

subo

^ I hope to see you giving him credit when he comes back to MMA.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives