twitter google

anderson silva secret front kick

Home Forums MMA Related anderson silva secret front kick

This topic contains 22 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Mal 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Mal

I was shocked when i went to Karate Sunday and 30 white belts were learning this secret kick . Then i realized wow its the first kick you learn .lmao lmao lmao
    Anyone who has ever been to a tourny for Karate has seen this kick to the face a million times ..I guess Steven seagal told someone years ago this secret ..

CAP

Almost as good as the crane kick. Anderson is a wannabe Ralph Machio.

G Funk

HA! You went to Karate on Sunday.

frickshun

^^It was karatay church. You learned how to yell “AITS!! AITS!!” while you threw weak ass punches @ a poster of the devil.

G Funk

I should’ve just wrote, Ha! You went to Karate.

frickshun

^^I just read that “Ha!” more like “Hiya” & haha’d out loud.

Omomatta

I blasted my buddy in the chest with front kick after I watched Karate Kid for the first time. Johnny’s front kicks were a motherfucker. My Dad also beat my ass after that display………I just wish Johnny would have defended the crane kick with one…..it worked for me.

agentsmith

I hear Seagal was also yelling at Jones to sweep the leg.

Omomatta

I heard that Seagal and Soares got into a little spat in the locker room. Luckily Seagal had his shooting glasses on so he avoided the eye poke. There was a lot of jealousy involved.

ghostboner

And now Anderson gets to bang Elisabeth Shue.

iamphoenix

i hear van damme is teaching jon jones the splits.

Predator8u

I Fuckin hated the fight. We got to see some new Brazillan dance moves. Then the fight was over. Lame.  

NEO-BELFORT=FAIL

Mal

And yes i went to Karate on sunday the joys of living in a small town lol had to cause old ladies had bingo night on our thursday class lmao , i goto karate mainly to keep in shape judo is my main passion slammin dudes out cold is awesome … I thinking since the secret is out on the front kick i could finally let the secret out of yelling KIEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYe after every punch . If i only knew why ???hmmmmm lol

frickshun

^^I “took Karatay” for a few weeks @ a Jewish Summer camp when I was like 8. Let’s have a kumite.

G Funk

Jewrate is not the same FrickFrack!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives