twitter google

A Lady Dangerous for MMA

Home Forums MMA Related A Lady Dangerous for MMA

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

A buddy of mine sent me this article . He always sends me cool stuff but this time he sent this because it was so bad. I have to agree that this type of writing makes MMA look silly. Does this lady take her job seriously? Is she a business woman with experience to write like this as if it’s matter of fact?

This was a non event article for me because I thought it was a 15 year old boy writing from his parents basement. When I found out it was none other than Maggie, I face palmed myself.

Letibleu

thingvolds

yeah that sucked. not to mention the entire article is based on a non story. the loss of brock (which is temporary anyway) is hardly a “death knell” for the ufc.

CAP

No shit the UFC was on the rise well before Lesnar came over. Sure he got more mullets to watch but the UFC boom was coming with or without him. Nice sensationalism.

CAP

I am actually waiting for someone to write an article calling out the UFC for fabricating Lesnar as a champion to attract more people to the UFC. Now that his run is over and seeing Lesnar for what he is not sure he would have made it that far without the ideal path laid out for him. Strategic match ups fast tracking Lesnar to the title was the path of least resistance. I know it’s called promoting but the schtick was laid on extra thick with out the background to merit it other than potential. Sounds perfect for a BloodyVaj story.

Personally I wouldn’t mind seeing him finish that rubber match with Mir before he calls it quits.

agentsmith

I like how #2 through 5 of her recommendations are either already happening or happened, and the 1st very likely will too.  Nice predictions, Nostradumbass.  Lemme get a pencil and write this shit down, these ideas are GOLD!

Giallo

Thanks, I’m dumber now for reading that shit. Does she think mma was created around his star power or something…Fuck Lesnor and his wwe fanbase

CAP

Damn just go back and visit that site for the comments this piece is getting RIPPED HARD!

Grappo

i hear she makes good cookies though

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives