twitter google

7vs1 Bully Video NSFW (the vs1 doesnt win)

Home Forums MMA Related 7vs1 Bully Video NSFW (the vs1 doesnt win)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Letibleu 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Letibleu

This is fresh. Where was that superhero Pheonix or Volds :(

That dude is tougher than alla them.  Good on him.  I heard they caught one guy, and I hope they catch em all.

There’s that ache in my gut wishing I could help that guy out but little bitches like that will hopefully get taken care of inside.

CAP

fags

agentsmith

That seriously made me wanna wade in with a bat and start cracking heads.

iamphoenix

not the type of street fight video i like. :( i want to kick those bitches asses so bad

frickshun

Way to bring down the mood in here, Leti!!

G Funk

Seriously, Leti derailed the thread before it could be deraileded.

Letibleu

the dude with the mask on is SUBO, he has the mask on cause he dont wanna drink pee.

Letibleu

Actually, I posted this because I was confused as to why they are calling an asian guy a nigger. it calls all my racial slurs back into question. Maybe a jamaican is a gook and a spic is an australian?

Silence, Chink.

thingvolds

that is fucked up, bummed me out. i wouldn’t mind watching a 7 on 1 beatdown if the person getting beat really deserved it; someone like a crooked politician or judge, a child molester, subo, etc. but that is uncool.

agentsmith

Obviously they were calling him “nigga” because they want to sound gangsta and at least one of them was black.

iamphoenix

Def heard it with er how pointy hat men say it not the cool way like jbp say it to their mothers.

CAP

I saw a news report on this and the kid whos hat came off got turned in by his own dad. He is 17 and will be tried as an adult (state law). His bail is 100Gs and he can’t pay it. All the rest were caught and will be charged as minors.

Thug life bitches.

Great fucking news Cap.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives