twitter google

0MG Sick Sick Sick Vid!!! Better than pr0n!!

Home Forums Everything else 0MG Sick Sick Sick Vid!!! Better than pr0n!!

This topic contains 42 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  frickshun 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)
  • Author

frickshun

I got this wacky email @ work telling everyone that if enough people watch this vid of my bosses tennis prodigy kid, we’ll get out early on a Friday….OR GET A FRIDAY OFF!! So get off your fat fucking asses, watch the vid & for the love of reality TV, don’t say anything (too) crazay in the comments. Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2SatPddNT8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Letibleu

How cute, a video of child abuse! Probably end up being a meth head by the age of 19.

glassjawsh

fuck you fort minor

i knew something was fishy when you put better than pr0n in the title, vid is akward though, does this kid love tennis or is this the only way he gets to eat food is if he does his reps in the gym, runs drills on the court.

Gonna wait until blackula jr. is 6 before i force him into the sport of my choosing.

iamphoenix

he’s like a little justin bieber out there. you know how i feel about justin beiber.

iamphoenix

ps. all those comments are sucking your bosses dick real fucking hard.

CAP

Damn that’s a wicked forehand! Did they edit out the part where he hits tires with a sledgehammer? I hope he enjoys it.

frickshun

It’s interesting. I’ve talked to my boss about his kid @ length. On the 1 hand, I think private lessons 6 days a week w/the best coaches money can buy might burn you out & damage you forever. On the other hand, my boss wants his kid to be #1 in the world & fully admits that having essentially unlimited money to do that is the only way it works in tennis.

Let’s get some honest answers here…..& maybe this could be it’s own thread. How many of you would liked to have pursued a sport for a career? If so, who had a parent this “supportive” time-wise as well as financially? If this kid is good enough, my boss already told me he’ll probably send him (or move) to Florida to go to one of those world-famous tennis academies. Wouldn’t all of us have wanted the same opportunities when we were younger??

As an adult, I realize I’m an above average athlete. With all the coaching in the world, I would not be elite. Therefore, I’m quite content being a very good local beach volleyball player who has a good job, a house & financial security. But if you asked me at 15 what I wanted, of course I would have said “pro athlete”. We’re all raised to desire Jordan/Lebron type of lifestyle. Nobody dreams of being an office worker bee when they’re a kid.

I feel like your boss has some serious issues he’s imposing on that kid and it’s gonna fuck him up for life.  But my personal values don’t equate “pro athlete” with “happiness.”  I guess I’m really wondering if your boss spends that much time helping the kid learn reading, writing, ‘rithmetic and expanding his mind with art and music.  Or does he at least pay someone else to do it for him?

To each his own.

frickshun

^^Pays someone else.

I completely disagree w/what he’s doing. But let’s discuss this in a vacuum of “as a kid, given the same opportunity, would you take it if it meant you would be Tiger fucking Woods when you grow up?”

I think most of us, while we wouldn’t fully understand being so young, would choose the same path he has his son on, if it means the outcome is a lifetime of fame & riches.

I’m quite happy being a middle-class family guy. This isn’t about me living vicariously through this kid. I don’t push my own children b/c I want them to be laid back & content. Maybe they will RESENT ME FOR IT down the road b/c I sort of “let them off the hook”. You non-parents don’t get it….yet.

Letibleu

You are starting to sound like Volds.

When I was 3 my mom put me into figure skating cause she wanted to hang out with her best friend who had put her daughter into figure skating. I stuck with it until I was 14. I was the best. I won 2 nationals in what I was doing at the time. When I was 11 we moved to an area where there were no coaches available that were better than me so that put me back. When we finally moved back I was 3 years behind where I needed to be to compete at the elite national level again. I discovered pot and LSD. I don’t miss having to get up at 5am Saturdays.

CAP

^I need to let that one sink in for a minute…

G Funk

OK now it makes sense why I originally thought Leti was(cough cough) gay.

Poor kid, being a great but not pro tennis player will get you no tang, pootie-tang that is. He should have put his kid in piano or guitar or some chit. Kid would’ve been a walking tang store in HS and college.

Letibleu

Dont shit on it. 1 guy for every 50 girls. Also up to when I quit, there was only 1 changing room available. While all my hockey playing friends were in a changing room once a week with 25 other sweaty guys, I was in a room with 25 naked girls that were not shy about it. It was a fact nobody ever brought up. Because I was short, non of the moms realized I was well into puberty and was well beyond playing doctor. I was a surgeon by then.

My sister followed the same path and even went to the Olympics to demonstrate “syncro” which is the branch of figure skating she was involved in. She was forced out because of a reoccurring ankle injury she got from a badly fitted skate boot.

if it means the outcome is a lifetime of fame & riches.

What percentage of aspiring athletes end up with that outcome?  But that’s not even the point.  As a kid, I wanted to eat colorful cereal and watch cartoons.  Kids are little apes with poor value judgment.

I think your kids will turn out fine as long as you support them and don’t turn them gay with your volleyballing.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 43 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Archives