twitter google

I almost started a never

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads Made/Ruined Your Day I almost started a never



I almost started a never ending thread for bad jokes but I’m assuming it will bring the idiots back out of the woodwork and I don’t know if the jokes would go too far (some people might not be cool with racist, sexist, gay, handicap, dead baby jokes).


What’s the difference between a dead baby and a trampoline?
When you jump on a trampoline, you take your boots off.

Why do blacks hate Aspirin?
They are white, they work and they hate picking the cotton from the bottle.

How do you know when it’s time to get a new dishwasher?
When the old one expects you to “do your share”

Whats the opposite of Christopher Reeve? Christopher Walken.

Did you know 70% of the gay population were born that way? The other 30% were sucked into it.

What do you guys think? Bad idea or something to roll with?