twitter google

no hadouken. just no. I’ll do

Home Forums MMA Related Helping with Fightlinker no hadouken. just no. I’ll do

iamphoenix

no hadouken. just no. I’ll do your posts for you, and they will be all a variation of this:

YOU WANT TO PUT FEDOR IN MY BUTT IN MY BUTT…FEDOR IN MY BUTT REEM IN MY BUTT

by fedor.haduken

“So last night I was watching the Fedor youtube video’s, hate-masturbating the UFC feverishly, when it dawned on me that I also have homosexual feelings for Overeem. If there was some way to combine the two rods of meat my life would be complete, and make total sense. Up until now my life has been going down this road of late night “Fedor Ball Slip” google image searches and “Fedor’s dick Bulge.” I don’t know if I could have gone on any longer living that way. Also, the UFC is stupid, name one welterweight that is half the size of Fedor! Check out this link on Bloodyelbow. Yeah, I go to that site too and come back to fightlinker and post a link to BE because I totally know you guys like it as much as I do. I’m getting off track here, lets talk about this Fedor-Reem fusion, just imagine the epicnessfull of fanboi ejaculate that would erupt from my vagina shaped face. I’m a bitch. Just imagine what that would mean, Fedor and Obereem as one, becoming a G0d…then they could fight guys like uh…fight guys like um…Scott Carson or uh Bobby Lashley…yeah….just creamed my pants.”

ps. check out this BE link.

Archives