Mr B Jonez, 1. With
Mr B Jonez,
1. With B-boying/breakdance events broadcasted live, why has hip hop taken such a hold in South Korea in such a popular way.
Because Koreans love lady boys. They seriously do. The dudes in the groups are pretty much the Korean version of Justin Bieber.
2. Which fighter will have a better career in the UFC, Zombie or Stun Gun?
Stun Guns are a better tool than being a zombie, so it’ll only be cool if Nate Quarry gets in the ring with the Zombie dude. So to answer your question, yes.
3. What is the general mood of the country with the recent issues with the crazy north.
…south koreans know how to throw a protesting party.
4. Korean movies vs Japanese movies. The nipponese have the edge in bizarre wtf’ness but there is a melancholic beauty to most Korean moves.
I’ve been on a Van Damme movie binge recently, so the only shit I’m watching is Van Damme doing the splits, roundhousing dudes in the face and saying witty one liners someone told him to say.
5. Azn broads with big booties, where are you hiding them?
It’s a secret, and only cool people know how to get them.