twitter google

AZ-I’m with you, i enjoy

Home Forums MMA Related Terrible card. AZ-I’m with you, i enjoy

#100292

YEAH RIGHT
Member

AZ-I’m with you, i enjoy about 90% of fights. The other 10% make up when my favoritest fighters lose or just lame ass fights. Most of those fights were lame. On paper that card blew, and the fights were slow paced and boring.

Archives