twitter google

So it was m buddies birthday

Home Forums Never-Ending Threads favorite videos So it was m buddies birthday

iamphoenix

So it was m buddies birthday and he wanted to go out…went this this queer as roc club with a live band that plays your moms favorite music. GGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYend up dancing with this one chick all night but then she’s like aren’t you too young for me OOOMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEYOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

waste of fucking money brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

so fucking stupid. ROCK IS FOR QUEERS. bunch of fatty chicks reliving their high school proms because they’re fucking fat i hate you. never going back to that place again. washington sucks major dicks. wish i was back in korea dude no fat chicks, awesome music, and nice ass clubs with good ass drinks and soju. FUCK America. I’m moving to Korea.

Archives