twitter google

I don’t think you realize

I don’t think you realize what Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds has posted here.  Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds is showing you the thoughts of well-known Pro-Wrestling critic Eddie Goldsomething who has always been critical of the Fertitias and Dana’s business practices.  Even Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds remembers him being the one guy to give everyone favorite Xyence critic a platform to speak about the shady faux sponsor/energy-urine scam the Fertitas were pulling off, so I’m not surprised he’s being critical of Dana trying to get one up on the boxing promoters of whom Eddie claims he’s a failed cohort.  But, like Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds I think he’s ignoring the context of the situation wherein Dana thinks of boxing promoters as a blanket term for people who ruined the overall sport of boxing like Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds ruined the formerly fun forums, not as anyone who’s tried to get into the sport to (as I’m sure he sees it) help boxing.

In the post Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds links to you can see he constantly mentions “contradictions” between Dana’s behavior and what he says.  Things like the reality show being something he hates, while ignoring that he may have hated reality shows but knew that the depressingly popular format would benefit the sport despite his own dislike for it.  But Goldman often dislikes this kind of humanity in businessmen and always tends to like what he covers (Puro, boxing or MMA) as no Regular fan actually does.  He’s the ultimate Real Fan of everything and humanity is always wrong, therefore marketing to that humanity is always wrong even if it eventually curates fans who can sympathize with him. Sorta like Construction Washout Turned Hogwatching Pedophile Thingvolds

Archives