Bas Rutten pantomimes September 11th. As in what’s going to happen on September 11th 2010 at that Shark Fights event in Texas. I think. Either fits. I have a suspicion Bas suffered a secret stroke and can’t say more than three or four words anymore without honking like a duck. Weeeeeeooooooo prshkaw! Boong boong baba bam. Dees ees hoow eee taalk naaaw!
Anyways, after the jump is another Bas video, a Don Frye video (fuck yeah), and the completed lineup for the Shark Fights PPV. Why Bas and Don? They’ll be the commentators for the PPV broadcast! This might be the last time I talk about this event since as a certified piece of shit I am unable to talk about stuff happening on September 11th without making 9/11 jokes. It’s really good though. Shark Fights. Not 9/11. I think we all agree that was bad.
Lineup via MMA Weekly:
September 11th, 2010
1. Keith Jardine vs. Trevor Prangley
2. Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou vs. Houston Alexander
3. Paul Daley vs. Jorge Masvidal
4. Joey Villasenor vs. Drew McFedries
5. Brock Larson vs. Tarec Saffiedine
6. Ronnie Mann vs. Douglas Evans
7. Paul Bradley vs. Johnny Reese
8. Aaron Rosa vs. Devin Cole
9. Marcus Hicks vs. Karen Darabedyan
10. Pete Spratt vs. Eric Davila