Over at MiddleEasy they shared some interesting rumors concerning Bellator, in fact 5 of them.
- The G4 Deal was sunk by Directv’s decision to drop the channel.
- They lose huge amounts of money each show, upwards of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- The people/fund backing them don’t like this at all even though they expected some loses off the bat.
- Baby Bjorn has given much of his share of the company to investors to stall the collapse.
- The big Eddie Alvarez vs Gilbert Melendez fight is Bjorns only hope of getting enough press to stall the backers from exiting stage right.
How mugh of this is true? I don’t know… we are called Fightlinker not FNN for a reason. If I learned anything from watching conspiracy shows it’s that there is always a bit of truth in every rumor.